12VPSC PulseTech 12V Battery Solar Pulse Charger Maintainer, 2W
The PulseTech™ 12VPSC 12V Pulse Solar Battery Charger will safely charge and desulfate 12-volt lead-acid batteries - conventional flooded, sealed "maintenance free" VRLA and AGM. This 2-watt pulse battery charger will prevent the normal loss of battery power on stored vehicles and 12V batteries keeping them in like-new condition. LED indicator lights show if the circuit is energized and the unit is working.
The 12VPSC solar charger includes lugs that connect directly to the battery terminals. The unit provides high frequency pulsing across two, four or six batteries wired in series parallel.
SOLAR-POWERED UNIT ENSURES MAXIMUM BATTERY PERFORMANCE
Rated at 0.15 Amps, the 2-Watt Pulse Solar Charger charges and desulfates 12-Volt lead-acid battery systems on vehicles or equipment stored outside. You don't need AC power when your harness the sun's energy to prevent the normal loss of battery power on stored vehicles no matter how long they sit unused - even months at a time.
All of PulseTech's solar panels have higher efficiency, higher quality crystalline cells that pack more power per square inch and have a longer life than standard amorphous "thin film" solar cells. That means you can get the power you need in a sturdier, smaller-sized solar panel. The Pulse Solar Charger is the most effective solar charger available.
• Charges and desulfates 12-Volt lead-acid battery systems
• Works with flooded lead-acid batteries, sealed "Maintenance Free" batteries including AGM, VRLA and gel cell
• Keeps your batteries in like-new condition all the time
• Prevents the normal loss of battery power on stored vehicles no matter how long they sit unused
• Increases battery life span
• Lugs connect directly to the battery terminals
• LED light indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working
• Helps protect the environment from premature battery disposal
• Safe, reliable and weatherproof
• One-Year Limited Warranty