24VPSC PulseTech Solar 24V Battery Charger and Desulfator, 5W
The PulseTech 24VPSC 5-Watt Pulse Solar Charger charges and desulfates all types of 24-Volt lead-acid battery systems (conventional flooded, sealed "maintenance free" VRLA and AGM). Safe, reliable and weatherproof, the solar-powered 24V battery desulfator prevents dead batteries by keeping them in like-new condition. The 24V Solar Battery Charger comes with lugs that connect directly to the battery terminals and includes an LED light that indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working. NSN 6130-01-487-0035.
This 24-Volt 6.3 Watt Solar Battery Charger charges and desulfates any type of 24-Volt lead-acid battery system including conventional flooded, sealed “maintenance free” VRLA and AGM on vehicles or equipment stored outside. No AC power is needed when the sun's energy is harnessed to prevent the normal loss of battery power on vehicles, generators and heavy equipment no matter how long they sit outside unused.
The 24VPSC provides high frequency optimized pulsing across two, four and six batteries wired in series parallel. Our exclusive and patented Pulse Technology reverses the naturally occurring process of battery sulfation - the main cause of battery failure. By reducing the size and number of lead sulfate deposits on the battery plates, the battery will charge deeper, maintain greater reserve capacity and last longer allowing you to use maintenance resources, previously spent recovering batteries, elsewhere.
All of PulseTech's solar panels have higher efficiency, higher quality crystalline silicon cells that pack more power per square inch and have a longer life than standard amorphous ''thin film'' solar cells. That means you get the power you need in a sturdier, smaller sized solar panel. Instead of a breakable glass coating, the solar panel is protected with a clear, polyurethane plastic coating mounted on a laminated aluminum substrate. This design makes our solar panels virtually indestructible and impervious to weather and aging as well as damage from bumps and knocks.
A bag of installation hardware is shipped with the 24VPSC in addition to a tube of silicone adhesive. A blinking LED light indicates when the circuit is energized and the unit is working.
- Charges and desulfates 24-Volt lead-acid battery systems
- Works with flooded, AGM and VRLA lead-acid batteries
- Patented Pulse Technology reduces sulfation buildup
- Increases battery life up to five times
- Has smaller size solar panel with higher efficiency, longer life crystalline silicon cells
- Blinking LED that indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working
- Includes installation hardware and silicone adhesive
- Lugs connect directly to the battery terminals
- Helps protect the environment from premature battery disposal
- Safe, reliable and weatherproof
- One-Year Limited Warranty
Write Your Own Review