777P-PT PulseTech 12V Digital Battery Tester w/ Built-in Printer
The 777P-PT Battery and System Tester tests both 6-Volt and 12-Volt lead-acid batteries (VRLA, AGM and flooded cell) as well as 12-Volt and 24-Volt starting/charging systems fast, safely and simply. The single load, dynamic resistance testing technology ensures your vehicle or equipment readiness. The backlit display is easy to read in any light and you can print your test results for easy record keeping. The unit is housed in rugged over molded rubber and comes with high impact molded carry case.
Fast, safe and simple, the 777P-PT Battery and System Tester ensures vehicle or equipment readiness for your customers or your own fleet. The single-load, dynamic resistance technology tests both 6-Volt and 12-Volt lead acid flooded, AGM (flat and spiral plate) and gel cell batteries.
Battery test results will display one of the following: GOOD & PASS, GOOD & RECHARGE, RECHARGE & RETEST, BAD& REPLACE or BAD CELL & REPLACE. System test results will display one of the following: CRANKING VOLTS NORMAL, CRANKING VOLTS LOW or CRANKING VOLTS NOT DETECTED
Subsequent system tests show high, low and normal charging volts at idle and with accessories
The built-in printer uses standard thermal printer paper so you can attach a printout to a work order, share it with your customers or built a preventative maintenance program of record keeping.
• Tests 12-Volt and 6-Volt lead-acid batteries— VRLA, AGM and flooded cell
• Tests 12-Volt and 24-Volt starting/charging systems
• Uses patented single-load, dynamic resistance technology
• Displays battery voltage and capacity
• Easy to use intuitive screen prompts
• Tests discharged batteries down to 1.5-Volts
• Includes built-in thermal printer with date/time function
• Comes with heavy-duty detachable test leads
• Adjustable brightness LCD display
• Includes high-impact molded carrying case
• Select from 7 languages—English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese
• One-Year Limited Warranty
Write Your Own Review