PRO-HD PulseTech 12/24-V Pulse Charger & Battery Recovery Unit
The PulseTech PRO-HD Heavy duty Pulse Charger® rolls around to charge and recover any type of lead-acid battery - flooded cell, sealed, VRLA and AGM. Smart technology automatically switches betweeh 12 and 24 volts. Patented pulsing prevents battery gassing. Very flexible, low resistance battery power leads attach the unit to the battery by conventional alligator clamps or special external heavy duty plug used by some equipment. Comes with built-in cable and tool storage. NSN 6130-01-500-3401
The rolling PRO-HD Pulse Charger automatically switches between 12-Volt and 24-Volt batteries and adjusts the charge voltage and current to maximize battery recovery and charging without over charging. You can even charge the batteries while still in the vehicles with the battery box open with either heavy duty clamps or the special external heavy duty plug used by some equipment.
Housed in a heavy duty, powder coated 14 gauge cold rolled steel container with built-in cable storage compartment, the Pro-HD Pulse Charger has solid rubber wheels to roll to where your batteries or vehicles are located. This heavy-duty pulsing charger has up to a 45 Amp DC output in 12- or 24-Volt operating mode and can work with flooded cell, VRLA and AGM lead-acid batteries. This charger will operate anywhere in the world auto sensing voltage between 110-240V and between 50-60 Hz. Smart charging with one-switch operation minimizes operating training requirements.
Colored LED lights and analog amp meter shows the charge being applied to the battery and tells you when the battery is fully charged.
• Rolls around where you need it
• Works on flooded, VRLA and AGM lead-acid batteries
• Reads the battery condition and automatically provides the charge it needs without overcharging
• Extends battery life by high frequency pulsing to remove sulfation from battery plates
• Allows in-vehicle charging with special external heavy-duty plug used by some equipment
• Also attaches to the battery by conventional alligator clamps
• Comes with built-in cable and tool storage
• Microprocessor controlled thermal protection
• Reverse polarity protection
• Low resistance, very flexible cable leads
. • Will operate anywhere in the world
• One Year Limited Warranty
Write Your Own Review