490PT+ PulseTech Digital Battery Tester Analyzer and Printer
The PulseTech® 490PT+ Digital Battery Analyzer is the ideal solution to analyze and test 12-volt lead-acid batteries and 12-volt electrical systems - as well as provide written results. The testing algorithms differentiate battery configurations of AGM (flat and spiral plates), flooded cell and gel cell batteries and display battery voltage, cold cranking amps, condition of the battery (Good & Pass, Good & Charge, Charge & Retest) and state of charge.
If you run a battery shop or maintenance bay, you need a fast and precise way to analyze 12-Volt lead-acid batteries and 12-Volt electrical systems and record the written results The rugged, light-weight 490PT+ Digital Battery Analyzer does exactly that.
You can select system or battery test and the battery configuration among AGM flat plate, AGM spiral plate, flooded cell and gel cell from the simple to use menu key pad. The testing algorithms will show you the results on an adjustable brightness LCD display. In a matter of seconds, you’ll know the battery voltage, cold cranking amps (between 40-2000 CCA), condition of the battery (GOOD & PASS, GOOD & CHARGE, CHARGE & RETEST), state of health and state of charge. The built-in printer lets you record and maintain your battery inventory records. Use it whether it’s cold or hot -- the suggested operation range is 32ºF to 122ºF.
· Tests 12-Volt lead-acid flooded cell, AGM (flat and spiral plates) and gel cell batteries
· Tests 12-Volt electrical system
· Displays battery voltage and battery capacity in CCA
· Tests discharged batteries down to 1.5-Volts
· Includes built-in printer with date/time function
· Selectable display languages of English, Spanish and French
· Adjustable brightness LCD display
· One-Year Limited Warranty