SP-3 SolarPulse 12V Solar Battery Charge Maintainer, 3W
The PulseTech™ SP-3 SolarPulse 3-Watt Solar Charger restores and maintains the normal loss of 12V lead-acid battery power on seldom used outdoor vehicles and equipment. SolarPulse's higher efficiency, higher quality crystalline silicon cells pack more power per square inch and have longer life than standard amorphous "thin film" solar cells for a sturdier smaller sized solar panel. Plastic coated panels are virtually indestructible and impervious to weather and age.
The SP-3 charging system provides a full 3-Watts of power in a small durable size (4.7''L x 9.45''W x 0.25''H). For ultimate performance, it should be used on a single 12V lead-acid battery to replace the power loss from electrical accessories that occurs even when the ignition is switched off and to reverse naturally occurring sulfation buildup on the battery plates.
The SP-3 is a higher watt version of the SP-2 Solar Charger (2-Watt).
IMPROVE BATTERY PERFORMANCE AND EXTEND BATTERY LIFE
Like all of our SolarPulse models, the 3-Watt model utilizes our unrivaled solar charging system combined with our patented high frequency Pulse Technology pulsing circuit to ensure your battery will start when you need it. This patented Pulse Technology reverses the naturally occurring process of battery sulfation - the main cause of battery failure – and allows batteries to accept, store and release maximum power all the time extending battery life up to three times.
If you've used solar chargers before, you know it's important to choose the right solar panel for the amount of power you need and the size and place of the mounting location. In the past to get the power you need, you had to struggle with panels that are too big, too bulky and too fragile. With SolarPulse, you can get the power you need with the most installation options for your outdoor vehicles or equipment. Instead of a breakable glass coating, SolarPulse's solar panels are protected with a clear polyurethane plastic coating that makes them virtually indestructible and impervious to weather aging and damage from bumps and knocks. An LED light indicates charge so you know when it’s working. The LED shines brightly when the solar panel is in full sunlight and working at optimum level, dims when the panel is exposed to partial sunlight and goes out at night.
- Works with all 12-Volt lead-acid batteries including VRLA, AGM, gel and flooded cell
- Commercial-grade crystalline cells are 30% smaller per watt than and twice as efficient as typical panels
- Maintains the normal loss of battery power on seldom-used vehicles and equipment
- Patented Pulse Technology circuit continuously desulfates the battery
- Virtually indestructible commercial design
- Dramatically reduces jumpstarts
- Maintains the battery indefinitely without the danger of overcharging or overheating
- Reverse polarity protected
- LED indicates unit is working
- Ten-Year Limited Warranty