24VPSC-10W PulseTech Battery Solar Pulse Charger Desulfator, 10W
The PulseTech® 24VPSC-10W Solar Pulse Charger (10.0 Watt, 357mA) is designed to charge and desulfate all 24-volt battery systems ensuring maximum battery performance. It works with any lead-acid batteries (VRLA, AGM, flooded cell and gel) and prevents dead batteries by keeping them in like-new condition all the time, no matter how long stored vehicles or equipment sit unused outside. This solar charger utilizes PulseTech's patented Pulse Technology, which increases the battery's ability to maintain charge and accept re-charge, dramatically extending battery life. It is safe, reliable, weatherproof, and helps protect the environment.
The 24VPSC-10W solar panel (12.7" x 9.8" x 0.125") comes with a circuit box, 50" leads from the box to clamps and 25' wire from the solar panel to the box.
ENSURE MAXIMUM BATTERY PERFORMANCE ON VEHICLES STORED OUTSIDE
All of PulseTech's solar panels have higher efficiency, higher quality crystalline silicon cells that pack more power per square inch and have a longer life than standard amorphous ''thin film'' solar cells. That means you can get the power you need in a sturdier, smaller-sized solar panel with more installation options. Instead of a breakable glass, this solar panel is protected with a clear, polyurethane plastic coating mounted on a laminated aluminum substrate to make them virtually indestructible and impervious to weather, aging and damage from bumps and knocks.
Rated at 357mA this 10-Watt Pulse Solar Charger provides high frequency optimized pulsing across two, four or six batteries wired in series parallel. Our exclusive and patented Pulse Technology works to minimize and reduce naturally occurring battery sulfation - the main cause of battery failures. By reducing the size and number of lead sulfate deposits on the battery plates that negatively affect the battery's ability to accept, store and release energy, the battery charges deeper, maintains greater reserve capacity and lasts longer.
• Charges and desulfates 24-Volt lead-acid battery systems
• Works with flooded, AGM, gel and VRLA lead-acid batteries
• Extends battery life
• Restores and maintains the normal loss of battery power on seldom-used vehicles and equipment
• Patented Pulse Technology circuit continuously desulfates batteries as it charges
• Commercial-grade crystalline cells are 30% smaller per watt than and twice as efficient as typical panels
• Dramatically reduces jump starts
• Blinking LED indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working
• Clips connect directly to the battery terminals
• Helps protect the environment from premature battery disposal
• Safe, reliable and weatherproof
• One-Year Limited Warranty