SP-24PSC PulseTech 24V Battery Solar Pulse Charger Desulfator 6W
The PulseTech® SP-24PSC 6.3-Watt Pulse Solar Charger restores the loss of battery power and desulfates all types of 24-Volt lead-acid battery systems (VRLA, AGM, gel and flooded cell). Designed for use on vehicles and equipment left outside for long periods of time, this solar charger is completely safe and can be left on indefinitely. Patented Pulse Technology removes damaging sulfates from the battery plates to maintain batteries at peak condition and extend battery life by three times.
The SP-24PSC solar charger includes 25' of wiring, lugs and an LED light to show when the unit is energized and working.
SOLAR-POWERED UNIT ENSURES MAXIMUM BATTERY PERFORMANCE
All of PulseTech's solar panels have higher efficiency, higher quality crystalline silicon cells that pack more power per square inch and have a longer life than standard amorphous ''thin film'' solar cells. That means you can get the power you need in a sturdier, smaller-sized solar panel with more installation options. Instead of a breakable glass, this solar panel is protected with a clear, polyurethane plastic coating mounted on a laminated aluminum substrate to make them virtually indestructible and impervious to weather, aging and damage from bumps and knocks.
Rated at 225mA this 6.3-Watt Pulse Solar Charger provides high frequency pulsing across two, four or six batteries wired in series parallel. Our exclusive and patented Pulse Technology works to minimize and reduce naturally occurring battery sulfation - the main cause of battery failures. By reducing the size and number of lead sulfate deposits on the battery plates that negatively affect the battery's ability to accept, store and release energy, the battery charges deeper, maintains greater reserve capacity and lasts longer - up to three times longer.
• Charges and desulfates 24-Volt lead-acid battery systems
• Works with flooded, AGM, gel and VRLA lead-acid batteries
• Extends battery life up to three times
• Restores and maintains the normal loss of battery power on seldom-used vehicles and equipment
• Patented Pulse Technology circuit continuously desulfates batteries as it charges
• Commercial-grade crystalline cells are 30% smaller per watt than and twice as efficient as typical panels
• Blinking LED indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working
• Lugs connect directly to the battery terminals
• Helps protect the environment from premature battery disposal
• Safe, reliable and weatherproof
• One-Year Limited Warranty