ASAPS-4 PulseTech Advanced Specialty Alternative Power Supply
ASAPS-4 Advanced Specialty Alternative Power Supply reduces the cost of operating specialty batteries for your equipment. It uses 110-V AC from line power or a generator and/or 12-V DC supplied by a vehicle battery or a standalone deep cycle battery. If both the AC and DC power sources are used together, the battery provides an uninterruptible power supply (UPS). Lie ASAPS-4 on its side, its back, or stand it upright to stack 4 pieces of equipment. NSN: 6130-01-458-4040
This Advanced Specialty Alternative Supply (ASAPS) is designed to provide an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) in a four rack configuration. The unit provides constant 12-Volt power to each rack using a 110-V AC generator or line power or 12-Volt DC power supplied by deep cycle lead-acid battery located in or out of a vehicle. ASAPS will provide power using either the AC or DC power source independently. When connected to both a battery and an AC power source, the ASAPS protects against power failure while simultaneously charging the battery.
The sturdy stamped rolled steel case contains four shelves to safely house your equipment and a thermal activated cooling fan.
• Operates on 12-Volt DC or 110-Volt AC power or both
• Handles input AC power fluctuations from 92 to 135 Volts
• Provides UPS when both 12-Volt Battery and 110-Volt AC used
• Includes thermal circuit breaker protection
• Includes reverse polarity protection for your equipment and power supply
• Contains thermal activated internal power supply cooling fan
• Provides steady voltage from no load to full load
• Provides 110-Volt AC illuminated on/off rocker switch
• Features 12-Volt DC illuminated individual power on/off switch for each shelf
• One-Year Limited Warranty
Write Your Own Review